What are cookies?
Information on the types of cookies, their purpose, identification of who uses them and how long they are used.:
Types of cookies according to the identity that manages them:
- Proprietary Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Strictly necessary cookies: estas cookies estarán activas siempre y son necesarias para que el sitio web funcione y no se pueden desactivar en nuestros sistemas. Usualmente, están configuradas para responder a acciones hechas por usted para recibir servicios, tales como ajustar sus preferencias de privacidad, iniciar sesión en el sitio, o llenar formularios. Usted puede configurar su navegador para bloquear o alertar la presencia de estas cookies, pero algunas partes del sitio web no funcionarán. Estas cookies no guardan ninguna información personal identificable.
- Preference or personalization cookies: They are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: Son aquellas que, tratadas por nosotros o por terceros, nos permiten cuantificar el número de usuarios y así realizar la medición y análisis estadístico de la utilización que hacen los usuarios del servicio ofertado. Para ello se analiza su navegación en nuestra página web con el fin de mejorar la oferta de productos o servicios que le ofrecemos.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: Son las diseñadas para que los datos sigan almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un periodo definido por el responsable de la cookie, y que puede ir de unos minutos a varios años.
Types of cookies used by the web:
|This cookie is used to create a profile based on the user's interest and display personalized ads to users.
|5 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes
|Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.
|Used for the consent of Google services.
|16 years 11 months 8 days 13 hours 10 minutes
How to disable or delete cookies in the most used browsers
Below, we provide links to various browsers, through which you will be able to make such configuration:
You should be aware that some features of the contents of the https://fitleadtraining.com/ website are only available if you allow cookies to be installed in your browser. If you choose not to accept or block certain cookies, depending on their purpose, this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal operation of the website or prevent access to some of the website's services.
Links to third party sites
The portal owned by ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. contains links to third party web sites, whose privacy policies are alien to ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. When accessing such web sites you can decide if you accept their privacy and cookies policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.