What are cookies?
Information on the types of cookies, their purpose, identification of who uses them and how long they are used.:
Types of cookies according to the identity that manages them:
- Proprietary Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies will always be active and are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled on our systems. They are usually set to respond to actions made by you to receive services, such as adjusting your privacy preferences, logging into the site, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you to the presence of these cookies, but some parts of the website will not function. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Preference or personalization cookies: They are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: Are those that treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: Son las diseñadas para que los datos sigan almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un periodo definido por el responsable de la cookie, y que puede ir de unos minutos a varios años.
Types of cookies used by the web:
|NID||Google Analytics||This cookie is used to create a profile based on the user's interest and display personalized ads to users.||5 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Advertisement|
|1P_JAR||Google Analytics||Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.||30 days||Analytics|
|CONSENT||Google Analytics||Used for the consent of Google services.||16 years 11 months 8 days 13 hours 10 minutes||Technique|
How to disable or delete cookies in the most used browsers
Below, we provide links to various browsers, through which you will be able to make such configuration:
You should be aware that some features of the contents of the https://fitleadtraining.com/ website are only available if you allow cookies to be installed in your browser. If you choose not to accept or block certain cookies, depending on their purpose, this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal operation of the website or prevent access to some of the website's services.
Links to third party sites
The portal owned by ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. contains links to third party web sites, whose privacy policies are alien to ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. When accessing such web sites you can decide if you accept their privacy and cookies policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.