Responsible for the processing of your data
Identity: ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L.
Address: C/ Girona, 35 Principal 1 (08010) Barcelona
Phone: 93 419 40 48
DPD contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose for which your data is processed
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administrative and commercial management of customers and suppliers
- Management of clients' fitness reports and health data
- Management of the information and contents of our website https://fitleadtraining.com/ and our social networks.
- HR management of our employees and candidates.
- Management and communication of queries on the web.
Legitimacy of the treatment
- Processing is performed on the basis of a contractual relationship.
- The processing is carried out on the basis of the data subject's consent.
- In the case of candidates, the legal basis for the processing of their data will be informed consent.
Data retention period
The data will be retained:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Your data may be retained after the end of any contractual relationship with the parties involved for a period of five (5) years to comply with legal obligations, without prejudice to those data that must be retained for a longer period of time due to legal requirements and prescription of responsibilities.
- In the case of C.V.'s, they will be kept for a maximum period of 1 year from the reception of the same. In the event that the candidate becomes part of the staff of the entity, the C.V. will be incorporated into your employment file.
- The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party, provided that such deletion is appropriate.
- During the period of conservation due to legal obligation and prescription of responsibilities, the data will be kept blocked.
- Upon expiration of the retention periods, the data will be destroyed.
Recipients of assignments or transfers
The data will be transferred, if necessary, to: banks and savings banks, public administrations, to the persons in charge of the treatment that give different support to ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L., as well as to the necessary third parties with whom the communication is obliged by law, in order to comply with the provision of the aforementioned service.
Rights of interested parties
What are your rights?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. is processing personal data concerning him/her.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in any case, to request deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
- In certain circumstances provided for in Article 18 of the RGPD, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case they will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Under the right to portability, data subjects have the right to obtain personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
How can you exercise your rights?
- You may exercise your rights free of charge.
- By writing to ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L., C/ Girona, 35 Principal 1 (08010) Barcelona.
- By means of a letter addressed to ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
What complaint procedures are available?
If you feel that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
The information provided by the interested party must be truthful, otherwise he/she will be liable for any damage that may be caused to the entity or to third parties for not providing authentic data.
The entity will treat the data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated manner. That is why we undertake to take all reasonable measures to ensure that they are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
As long as the interested parties do not inform us to the contrary, we will understand that their data have not been modified and they will be responsible for notifying us of any variation.
Validity and modification of this data protection policy.
ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Linkedln, Instagram and Tik Tok, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
The user has a profile in the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L., thus showing interest in the information that is published in the Network. By joining our page, you give us your consent to the processing of those personal data published in your profile.
The user can access at any time to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy.
ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. has access and treats that public information of the user, specially, his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any processing system.
In relation to the rights conferred by the current regulations on Personal Data Protection, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression and opposition, exercising them before ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L., by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the GDPR, the following nuances must be taken into account:
- Access: It will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the capacity to access the information of the users' profiles.
- Rectification: It will only be able to be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L., for example, to eliminate comments published in the own page.
Normally, you should exercise this right with the Social Network.
- Suppression and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, it can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L., for example, to stop being linked to the profile.
ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user's profile of information and content exclusively related to the activities of the entity.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
- Page status updates that will be posted on the user's profile.
The user can always control his connections, delete content that is no longer of interest to him and restrict who he shares his connections with by accessing his privacy settings.
The user, once joined to ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L.'s page, will be able to publish in the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of them, have the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. It is expressly forbidden to publish on the site any text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law. In these cases, ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. reserves the right to immediately remove the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user.
ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. will not be responsible for the contents freely published by a user.
The user must keep in mind that his publications will be known by other users, so he himself is the main responsible for his privacy.
The images that can be published in the page will not be stored in any file by ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L., but they will remain in the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the user linked to its page will be able to participate. The bases of each one of them, when the platform of the Social Network is used for it, will be published in the same. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L. will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to treat your contact data to perform direct actions of commercial prospecting, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the current legislation on data protection and the LSSI-CE.
The fact of recommending ADMINISTRACION ENTRENAMIENTO, S.L.'s page to other users so that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered advertising.